Emo France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Winter Dust - posthardcore looking for gigs in France

3 participants

Winter Dust - posthardcore looking for gigs in France Empty Winter Dust - posthardcore looking for gigs in France

Message  winter-dust Mer 29 Juin - 2:54

Hi guys, we're Winter Dust, a band from Padua (near to Venice) in Italy. We're trying to schedule a tour for next autumn, and we would like to play in France. How can we get contacts or what else to book some gigs?
Sorry if we don't write in french.

This is our site http://winterdustmusic.tumblr.com
this is our bandcamp http://winter-dust.bandcamp.com
this is our mail wearewinterdust@gmail.com
this is our link on alternativNews http://www.alternativnews.com/2011/06/winter-dust-ep-en-streaming.html

Thank you very much guys, we would really appreciate any kind of answer. Let us know if you like our stuff.

winter-dust
Pourquoi les inconnus restent-ils inconnus ?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Winter Dust - posthardcore looking for gigs in France Empty Re: Winter Dust - posthardcore looking for gigs in France

Message  scorpix74 Mer 29 Juin - 22:50

Hi guys, I'm Ilan. You send me emails this week.

Have you still booked dates for your tour ?
And do you know which band will tour with you ?

There are club in Paris like : Le Klub, L'Espace B, Le Bellushi ...
scorpix74
scorpix74
I've seen it all

Winter Dust - posthardcore looking for gigs in France Empty Re: Winter Dust - posthardcore looking for gigs in France

Message  winter-dust Jeu 30 Juin - 3:12

scorpix74 a écrit:Hi guys, I'm Ilan. You send me emails this week.

Have you still booked dates for your tour ?
And do you know which band will tour with you ?

There are club in Paris like : Le Klub, L'Espace B, Le Bellushi ...

Hi Ilan, so far we found a gig in Bordeaux in november, but we're not sure about the day because we need to find at least three gigs more to schedule a calendar.

We don't know which band will tour with us, probably we will leave from Italy alone, we wanted also to find some french bands who will share the stage with us. This is just the beginning, nothing is clear. Anyway I wrote also for Toulouse and I'm trying to find something in ST.Etienne. About Paris I'll try to write to those clubs you gave me, and then we'll maybe talk with a friend of ours working at PIAS.

Anyway we'll check for dates, money and then we'll have a clearer plan!

Thanks a lot for your help Ilan!

winter-dust

Message  scorpix74 Jeu 30 Juin - 11:07

If you do Bordeaux, Toulouse is not so far and you can do also do Lyon maybe better than St Etienne. If you go till Paris maybe do something in the North of the country near from Lille and after go to Belgium Laughing
scorpix74
scorpix74
I've seen it all

Message  winter-dust Sam 2 Juil - 1:15

scorpix74 a écrit:If you do Bordeaux, Toulouse is not so far and you can do also do Lyon maybe better than St Etienne. If you go till Paris maybe do something in the North of the country near from Lille and after go to Belgium Laughing

Thank you so much Ilan. We sent a huge number of mail, to clubs, booking agencies and labels. Now we will start praying Smile
Thank you so much again, any other advice is very welcome.
Have a nice day.
WD

winter-dust

Message  TheMachinist Mar 26 Juil - 0:19

Hi italian dudes Enzo there, If you go to Paris via Bordeaux, then you could make a stop at Poitiers! You can try to ask "Le 23" as well as "Le Confort Moderne" for a show to be booked. And if you need a band to play with, try to ask my fellows from Nothingness (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nothingness/36528359635?ref=ts), they're good, they're fun and they play some pretty cool stuff. As a matter of fact, your music sounds pretty cool!

Good luck mates.
TheMachinist
TheMachinist
We speak in different voices

Masculin Nombre de messages : 97

Message  winter-dust Mer 27 Juil - 4:00

TheMachinist a écrit:Hi italian dudes Enzo there, If you go to Paris via Bordeaux, then you could make a stop at Poitiers! You can try to ask "Le 23" as well as "Le Confort Moderne" for a show to be booked. And if you need a band to play with, try to ask my fellows from Nothingness (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nothingness/36528359635?ref=ts), they're good, they're fun and they play some pretty cool stuff. As a matter of fact, your music sounds pretty cool!

Good luck mates.

Great advice man! I'll write to those clubs and to Nothingness just tomorrow! Thank you so much, and thanks also for appreciating our music. We hope we can play there.

winter-dust

Message  winter-dust Jeu 11 Aoû - 20:26

News: so far our confirmed dates are:

23rd Nov: Montpellier @ Up & Down
26th Nov: Bordeaux @ Les Lectures Aléatoire
30th Nov: Reims @ Excalibur

Any advice for Toulouse (25th), Nantes/Le Mans/Tours Area or Lyon/Grenoble/Clermont Area (27th) and Paris (28th-29th)?

Thank so much to everyone will help us

winter-dust

Message  scorpix74 Ven 12 Aoû - 1:47

try to see at Belushi's Bar, Espace B, Le Klub, Le Café de Paris...

I'll be between Le Mans & Paris, hope to come to a show.

Ilan
scorpix74
scorpix74
I've seen it all

Message  winter-dust Ven 12 Aoû - 3:04

scorpix74 a écrit:try to see at Belushi's Bar, Espace B, Le Klub, Le Café de Paris...

I'll be between Le Mans & Paris, hope to come to a show.

Ilan

I can't find any contact for Le Klub in their facebook or in Google, I tried a lot before.
Thanks a lot for other clubs instead, I wrote them all. We could never thank you enough, Ilan!

winter-dust

Message  scorpix74 Dim 14 Aoû - 17:22

Hi guys,

I've someone who book at Metz (close to belgium and germany).
You can contact him on FB : Play Withknives
Mr. Green
scorpix74
scorpix74
I've seen it all

Message  winter-dust Jeu 29 Sep - 3:51

Hi guys, just some news!
Here are our dates so far:

22nd Nov: Marseille @Enthropy (TBC)
23rd Nov: Montpellier @Up&Down
25th Nov: HELP NEEDED -> Toulouse or around area
26th Nov: Bordeaux @ Les Lectures Aleatoire
27th Nov: Nantes @ Le Triolet
29th Nov: Paris @ Rigoletto HELP NEEDED! We need to find a band to play with and an organisator speaking to the booker of the club, because he has no time to organize the gig
30th Nov: Reims @ Excalibur
1st Dec: Lille HELP NEEDED to contact Le Select or La Rumeur
2nd Dec: Paris (tbc)
3rd Dec: Lyon HELP NEEDED

Any suggestions about band to play with and places to contact? Time is running out. If you have a band, know places better than us and want to share the stage we can play together! Let us know!

wearewinterdust@gmail.com
or write to our booking
booking@miseriarecords.net

winter-dust

Message  scorpix74 Ven 30 Sep - 2:03

I may have a set of 15 minutes for the Paris gig. Laughing
scorpix74
scorpix74
I've seen it all

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé