Emo France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Ache:emelie

2 participants

Ache:emelie Empty Ache:emelie

Message  Charles Sam 3 Sep - 0:42

Screamo d'Indianapolis. Un pianiste, un gratteux, un gratteux/chanteur, un bassiste, un batteur, une violonniste. Ça fait un paquet de monde mais c'est cool.

www.purevolume.com/acheemelie

Ache:emelie DSCN0772small

www.ache-emelie.tk

Ils ont fait une tournée de malade aux états-unis, et ont sorti un EP en 2004 (ou 2003?). L'histoire de la formation qui groupe est à lire.

step backwards. wrists were slashed. poison was ingested. jumping in and out of pools as a means of personal hygiene. eating peanut butter crackers and expired hot dog buns for nutrients. sleeping in a ford fiesta for four months after what made me feel so dead it seemed like the whole world’s end.

find yourself in a place where the most troublesome decision is whether to leave the windows down and get eaten alive by mosquitos or keep them rolled tight and die from the humidity. i wish at that time it could have been that clear. man i wish anything would have killed me.

that was four months of my life. dying or trying to die. something in between maybe. i don’t know. something happened one beautiful springtime day. i had almost all but forgotten until recently. but, when i recalled it, it hit me so hard.

at my lowest point, bandages in place under long sleeves in ninety degree weather, something changed me and the way i think about things forever.

the catalyst was a little girl at about the age of four. her name was Amelia, but, she could only say “e me lee”. That’s the way she said it and she loved me and I loved her.

One day she said “how come all the other babies have daddies but I don’t?”

i knew why.

her biological father had stabbed her mother in the stomach eight times while her mother was pregnant with her.

i can hardly type this.

she lived. somehow she lived and somehow i lived through it all as well.

it was a long time after that that those emotions popped back up.

so, this is for her. and this is for me. and this is for everyone that survives when they probably shouldn’t. this is for all of us that can find beauty where it doesn’t exist and make hope prevail when it never could on its own.

Dernière édition par le Sam 3 Sep - 0:44, édité 1 fois

Charles
Ashes of giant

Masculin Nombre de messages : 8096

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ache:emelie Empty Re: Ache:emelie

Message  Anonymou Sam 3 Sep - 0:42

L'artwork déchire.

Anonymou
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ache:emelie Empty Re: Ache:emelie