Emo France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

BLACK HEART REBELLION EUROTOUR 2007

BLACK HEART REBELLION EUROTOUR 2007 Empty BLACK HEART REBELLION EUROTOUR 2007

Message  Tomas Ven 1 Juin - 20:11

hi, i'm currently booking the european tour for THE BLACK HEART REBELLION. We've got a lot of dates fixed, but we still need some shows in FRANCE.

So if you could help us out, or give us some good contacts, don't hesitate to contact me on lootens_tomas@hotmail.com or through http://myspace.com/blackheartrebellion .

These are the dates:

6.9 Leiden The Netherlands
7.9 Germany
8.9 rosswein CONFIRMED
9.9 Dresden CONFIRMED
10.9 wraclaw Poland TBC
11.9 Prague Czech Republic
12.9 Vienna Austria CONFIRMED
13.9 Celje Slovenia CONFIRMED
14.9 Koper Slovenia CONFIRMED
15.9 Niederwaldkirchen Austria CONFIRMED
16.9 Metz France CONFIRMED
17.9 France
18.9 Luxemburg TBC
19.9 France
20.9 Belgium
21.9 The Netherlands TBC

We carry our own full backline. We need a vegetarian meal and a place to sleep. We need 150 euros to cover our expenses.

We're easy people, so don't hesitate to get in touch with us, I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks a lot!

TOMAS

THE BLACK HEART REBELLION biography:

Rooted in the Belgian hardcore-scene, The Black Heart Rebellion has achieved to musically distinct themselves. Influenced by instrumental bands like Red Sparowes, Mogwai, the dark atmosphere of Cult of Luna, Isis and the likes and the screaming intensity of Amanda Woodward; a unique sound is created that will take your breath away. Their intense live-shows take you from instrumental soundscapes and sampling to ear blowing walls of sound, leaving you with nothing else than shivers running down your spine and an exhausted feeling of ecstasy.

In 2006 they released their split-album with Autumn Delay on Offerandum Records, and currently they’re working on new for their upcoming full-length album.
In their three-years existence, next to the tour with Jairus and the European tour with Officer Jones, they also shared the stage with internationally known bands as Louise Cyphre, Zann, Am I Dead Yet, Officer Jones, Amen Ra, Autumn Delay, A Day in Black & White, White Circle Crime Club, Victory at Sea, The Sedan Vault, Death Before Disco, La Quiete, …

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BLACKHEARTREBELLION

Tomas
Pourquoi les inconnus restent-ils inconnus ?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas