Emo France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

THE DISGRAZIA LEGEND - another new song online and some news

THE DISGRAZIA LEGEND - another new song online and some news Empty THE DISGRAZIA LEGEND - another new song online and some news

Message  thelegend Sam 22 Sep - 4:24

hello
sorry for writing in english my my french is totally absent.
just a quick note to inform you that we posted another new song from our new demo,
the song is called MEN BESIDE MEN

you can find it here
http://www.myspace.com/thedisgrazialegend

we're alos playing 4 shows in France at the end of october:
25 oct - Villefranche De Rouergue (near Rodez) - with GarySuicidalkidcommando and more
26 oct - Tarbes - with GarySuicidalkidcommando and more
27 oct - TBA - Montpellier maybe - need help!!
28 oct - Nice @ TBA - with Convulsion and more

if you live nearby please come to hang out and party with us!

take care and thanks for the support!
Marco & theLegend

p.s.
the lyrics of the new song..
MEN BESIDE MEN
WHY ARE YOU SO SAD? THE WAIT IS OVER, DISILLUSED IS THE PROPHECY OF 1984, SO DON’T JOIN A BROTHERHOOD, THERE’S NO PARTY TO DESTROY, YOUR THOUGHT POLICE IS NOW FREE TO READ OUR MIND.
AND ALL THEY’LL FIND IS JUST OUR YOUTH AND PROSPERITY, COMMUNITY, STABILITY, NOTHING BUT A QUIET LIFE.. THE PRICE WE PAID WAS OUR KNOWLEDGE.
WE HAVE ROLES, IDENTITIES, MODELLED BY CONDITIONING, NO MISERY OR STRESS, JOY RIGHT UP TO THE END.. DON’T YOU LOVE OUR-BRAVE NEW-WORLD?
YOU WERE SO AFRAID OF OPPRESSED BY THE POWER, AND THAT ALL BOOKS WOULD’VE BEEN FORGOTTEN, FISRT BURNED THAN BANNED.
YOU SET YOURSELF AGAINST THOSE WHO CONTROL INFORMATIONS AND DREADED A SOCIETY OF IMPOTENT SLAVES, IT ALL MAKES NO SENSE NOW.
TECHNOLOGY THINKS BETTER THAN US, WHO CARES ABOUT HISTORY AND BOOKS AND ART IS SUPPOSED TO ENTERTAIN ANYWAYS..
THERE’S NO TEMPTATIONS TO RESIST, ALL PLEASURES ARE WITHIN OUR GRASP, FORGET ABOUT SUSPICIOUS LOOKS, WE’RE SO MUCH FREE.
BYE BYE TO LONELINESS, ENJOY FULL PROMISCUITY, I BET YOU LOVE THIS..
WHILE I WANT TO ESCAPE FROM THIS MODERN TIME HARMONIOUSLY ORDERED BEHIND CURTAINS OF LIES, I CLAIM THE RIGHT TO ACCOMPLISH MY AIMS, I’LL MAKE MY MISTAKES I’LL SUFFER AND CRY.
WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF A SOCIETY REFUSING THE UNPLEASANT AND CONCEALING THE PAST, A GLAD CHILDISH WORLD AMUSED, SATISFIED, PASSIVELY ACCEPTING THE RULES OF ITS TIME
I LIVE IN A BRAVE NEW WORLD WHERE EVERYONE WORKS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, AND WHERE A CUBIC GRAMME SHOULD CHOKE MY DISCONTENT, I LIVE IN A BRAVE NEW WORLD, I WILL LEAVE THIS BRAVE NEW WORLD.

thelegend
Pourquoi les inconnus restent-ils inconnus ?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas